Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brohoof Report coming late + more news


First of all, I am going to be gone from Wednesday to Sunday on vacation this week. The rest of the team will take care of the blog in my absence, so there will still be plenty of content here. We have a bunch of cool plans for the blog coming up, so thank you to everyone who has kept up with us. As I will not be here for next week, I will not be able to make a Brohoof Report. Luckily, Harl and Legion have agreed to make one while I'm gone. Also, this week's Brohoof Report has to be delayed until tomorrow because my dad is planning on moving soon and I've been busy cleaning out the house. Sorry! Anyway, hopefully the blog doesn't get completely destroyed while I'm gone!

Yeah, it'd be something like this

No comments:

Post a Comment