Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tumblr: MCSkin3D

From now on if I take one of Harl's posts off of our Tumblr, I will label it with a Tumblr tag. Anyway, copy-paste after the break!




Now, I know a lot of you out there all sit and wonder ‘Harl, what skin program do you use when you make your skins?’ or ‘What skin program does XYZ use?’ 



Well my little ponies, I will tell you what I use, and I know that a lot of the others use too.
Its called MCSkin3d. Made by the lovely Paril.

Now, my friends, I know what you’re thinking. “But Harl! It’s only humans!” That is where you are wrong! During the time Paril has been making betas, he has included ponies! 
Go over to here and download the latest 1.4.0.211. Its very buggy right now. But just ignore the error messages. It still works fine. It may glitch out, but I think its because Derpy got in the wiring! 



Now, if you go and look in the overlays, Harl herself has helped herself! Those pony overlays you see? I made them just for you my friends. I will be sending Paril my swatches too. So you wont have the problem with guessing the swatch for the pixels anymore! 

Anyway, I fully support this guy, he’s amazing. I know he works with Verdana too to get the pony models working, and if Verdana supports this guy? Well then, he MUST be good.


1 comment:

  1. peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,peace,

    ReplyDelete