Wednesday, April 4, 2012

We are looking for members!


If you are interested in joining us, please read all of the rules and requirements after the break!



As of right now, the team has been reduced to me, Perilicious, Harlequinnqueen and 0Tsarbomb0. First of all, here are some requirements that you need to meet if you'd like to join us:
  • *Must be a greenmane*
  • Must be at least 14
  • Must be willing to make posts regularly, and must be willing to come up with their own ideas for posts
  • Must have a Skype (It's free, and you don't need to have a microphone)
  • Must be available for meetings when necessary
  • Must be willing to devote time to the blog
  • Must be willing to commit to the team (If you're just going to leave after a month, we don't want you on the team)

If you meet these requirements and you would like to join our team, simply leave a post below indicating that you want to join us. Another important part of being in the team is you can't be lazy. To weed out any lazies from somehow getting on the team, just put "Rarity" somewhere in the comment you make on this thread. If your post doesn't have the word "Rarity" in it, it will be ignored. Here's a list of jobs that you could potentially get if you choose to join us. If any of these jobs sound appealing to you, just let me know in your comment below. Also, keep in mind that there are other jobs that you can get, you just need to run them by me first.
  • Prereaders
  • Temporary (?) writer for the builder spotlight
  • Forum scouts (People who search for content in the Brohoof forums)

Many of the jobs that come up are situational, so you should be available on notice. Again, there are plenty of other jobs to be had, you just have to be creative and think of the job yourself. If you meet the requirements and we decide to bring you into the team, you will be put into a 2-4 week "probation" period where we will see if you are cut out to join us. Don't worry about that though, we will just be checking to make sure that you actually meet the requirements listed above. We look forward to having you join the team! 

3 comments:

  1. Alright, this sounds intriguing. I could join as either a prereader or fanfic manager. I've always had an obsession with editing (especially pony fanfiction), and I'm as nitpicky as Rarity. It would definitely would help to do some editing that isn't work on my own fic. Also, I've run a successful review thread on Ponychan, if that's a necessary qualification.

    My Minecraft name is Billyryan, but the public name I normally use is Ryonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, excuse me, but how exactly would I know if you've chosen me to join? I mean, I think I met all the requirements and followed the directions so that you wouldn't ignore me, but will you be messaging me with an answer? Email? A PM on the forum? What?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already got a few people to join us, but you will be contacted if we ever need some more help.

      Delete