Monday, May 7, 2012

Some News and Stuff


First of all, no Brohoof Report this week. I've been busy with life and I haven't had time to do it. Hopefully the Gala post can get you through to next week. Second, I've noticed that pretty much noone comments or sends things in so my question to you is: should the blog continue running or should we just terminate it? ANYONE can leave a comment, even if you don't have an account. So if you actually come to this blog, just leave a comment in this post saying if you would like the blog to keep running. If noone posts, I just kill off the blog, simple as that. Thank you all for your input.

Oh yeah, and apparently Genwunners don't exist in this fandom:


4 comments:

  1. you don't have as much time as you would like to put into this. and its painfully obvious when parts of it are rushed or poorly researched, sane with mistakes. I'm probably your most active member and would send more in but whether it's pony related or not doesn't matter since most of what I do isn't on brohoof. continue the blog if you enjoy it, but maybe it needs to be onced over again since it hasn't been as successful as anyone expected

    ReplyDelete
  2. well bee 18 hours and i no longer have any interest here. good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like this to continue, I really love this blog, and I would send in a ton of my pony drawings, but don't yet have the scanner in my printer working. Pleeease don't shut this blog down, all it needs is just more active followers, so why not ask Ratty if he can put some mention of the Daily Brohoof in the server? Again, please don't shut this down, I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete